INTERNET - SEMINAR - PRACTICE - it is an individual remote training on the job.
BENEFITS OF DISTANCE LEARNING:
- The individual approach - the seminar adapts to characteristics and needs of a customer based on the selection of appropriate reference and sectoral case studies of the technology matters introduction
- Practical orientation - practical tasks are performed by a client based on his institution activities succeeded checking and reviewing by consultant.
- The results of the training process are acquired knowledge and their application results to a bank activities of the seminar participant.
- Express consulting - during training process the participant solves his specific objectives and develops the solutions ready to the further adoption in the work.
During the period of the internet - seminar participant receives by e-mail blocks of training materials that relevant to seminar sections (one block for each section) according to the schedule. After studying the relevant section the participant does the test, fulfils practical tasks and sends its to the consultant for assessment and reviewing. Upon completion the training the participant receives the course certificate.
REQUIREMENTS TO INTERNET SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS:
- Computer skills at the level of normal user
- Availability of email address and Internet access
- Having the minimum skills of work with a graphical editor in one of the Microsoft Office software products - Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio (MS Visio is recommended).